Advocate Krishna M Thacker
Founder & Managing Partner,
M.T.THACKER AND ASSOCIATES
Accredited Mediator and Certified Arbitrator
Qualified Relationship Counsellor
M.T.THACKER AND ASSOCIATES
E-6/0:4, SECTOR-1 VASHI
NAVI MUMBAI, DIST.THANE 400703.
Year of Enrolment at Bar Council: 1999
Year in legal practice: 19
Member of Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa
Member of Bandra Family Court
Member of Thane District Court Bar Association
Member of Vashi Bar Association
Admitted Jurisdictions: All Indian Courts
Krishna Thacker is a seasoned lawyer having vast knowledge and experience in dual jurisdictions of business and legal affairs. She is also a trained Mediator and Certified Arbitrator.
She is founder and managing partner of M.T.THACKER AND ASSOCIATES, first full service law firm in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
She is a Legal professional with Qualified degree in family/relationship Counselling offering diverse working experience of 24 years. She offers more than 18 years of practical experience in legal practice. Her work experience includes litigation in several practice areas such as Consumer Redressal Forum, Banking & finance, Property matters, Debt Recovery Tribunals, Co.operative Society matters, Real estate, Rera as well as family matters etc.
She is empanelled as Legal Advisor for Karnataka Co.Operative Bank, Sanjeevan Foundation Trust, Lohana Samaj, Gujrat Samaj, Marathi Sahitya Mandir, Navi Mumbai and many other social organisations in and around Navi Mumbai.
She has extensive experience advising clients with creative and pragmatic solutions in order to attain effective dispute Resolution strategies and also conducts sole Arbitrations.She is also Empanelled with:
- The Mediation and Conciliation Network
- Indian Council of Arbitration
- Navi Mumbai’s only Digital Infortainment Channel – Navi Mumbai Awaaz
- Navi Mumbai Municpal Corporation – Legal Aid Dept
- Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa, High Court, Mumbai-India
- IIAM Accredited Grade–B Mediator and Empanelled Mediator on National Panel, IIAM –India
- IIAM Empanelled Arbitrator on National Panel, IIAM – India
- IMC – Chamber Of Commerce and Industry.
- Treasurer, Council of Mediation and Arbitration, Maharashtra
- Trustee in various other social organisations
- Guest Lecturer and Judged various competitions at M.G. Law College and D.Y.PATIL Law College – Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
- Delegation in Global Pound Series 2017 held at Chandigarh, India on “Shaping The Future of Dispute Resolution and Improving Access to Justice”
- Co-Hosted and Organised first ever free dispute resolution camp and mediation awareness seminar on 10th June 2017 in Panvel, Navi Mumbai under the banner of Legal Integrity LLP and IIAM
- Part of the Symposium on building the future of Domestic and International Arbitration in India in July 2017.
- Assessor at Intercessionis – the ILS – PACT MDIATION COMPETITON 2018.
- She has also successfully hosted and conducted various mediation awareness camps at various privte companies along with her collegues Adv Rishabh Otswal and Adv Hiral Thakkaar.
- Shree Lohana Samaj Navi Mumbai – where many traders and business community people were apraised about mediation and the Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
Matrimonial Counselling, Litigation, Co.operative Society matters, Corporate & Commercial, Banking & Financial, DRT, NCLT, RERA, Education, Family, Arbitration & Mediation and much more.Academic credentials:
- Masters in Relationship couselling human Psychology from SIES College Sion.
- LL.B. University of Mumbai, India, 1996-1999
- B.com Swami Vivekanand College, Mumbai , India, 1990-1992
Travelling, is her passion and likes to travel across the boundaries to enrich the knowledge of culture, nature and diversity, meeting new people and making new friends.